For a laugh on #AprilFools, here’s a Richard Prince “joke” (1986) from our “Defamation of Character” exhibition in 2006.
This Week at NYCEDC:
- We took a look at some of the exciting development that will be happening on Staten Island with a piece in The New York Times
- We rocked NY Tech Day with our New York Next Top Makers and Take the H.E.L.M. NYC competitions
- We geared up for NYC’s first official Design Week, NYCxDesign, as one of the members of the Steering Committee for the week-long celebration
- We relaunched our Take the H.E.L.M.: Hire + Expand in Lower Manhattan Competition at TechCrunch Disrupt NY with NYCEDC Executive Director Kyle Kimball
- We opened the door to prospective food businesses with an open house at La Marqueta’s HBK Incubates
- We took a look at scenic Lower Manhattan with a picture from a (really full) East River Ferry ride
- We got ready to welcome our first Central Eastern European group of delegates for World to NYC
- We announced Entrepreneur at Large, Steve Rosenbaum’s virtual office hours on May 10
Have a great weekend, NYC!
Photo Credit: Kelly Ernst/NYCEDC via Instagram
…informative and accessible whether you are just launching or growing your business.